Write for Strategics360
Strategics360 is a resource for business and IT professionals who want to be more productive, and run the most efficient teams. It’s packed with ideas, tips and tools to help you do that.
Why write for us?
We are looking for motivated people who want to help us share tips, tricks, and advice for more productive workplaces. If you’d like to contribute a post for our blog, we’d like to hear from you.
Although there is no financial compensation for writing on the Strategics360, you will benefit from your contribution. This year Strategics360 expects to receive thousands of page views, from a wide audience of managers, entrepreneurs, HR reps, trainers and other IT professionals.
If we accept a blog submission from you it will give you:
- The opportunity to showcase your writing (and bio) to a growing, global readership.
- Permanent links back to your site, increasing traffic and search engine juice.
- A chance to have your say and help us find a better way to manage.
We welcome well-written blogs on the following topics:
- IT Management
- HR Issues
- Business Software
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Managing Performance
- Goal Setting
- Time Management
- Personal and Career Development
- Managing Projects & Change
To improve your chances of having your work accepted, it should be:
- Between 500-1,000 words.
- Written in short paragraphs, in a clear, concise style.
- Related to the topic or overall theme of the site.
- Original, or appropriately referenced where it draws on the work of others.
- Accompanied by a short biography (with links to your website if required), at the end of the post.
- Accompanied by a relevant, copyright free, image (preferably landscape layout, rather than portfolio).
- Submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (headed: Strategics 360 blog submission).